|Address:||54a, Hristo Smirnenski Str.|
|Phone number:|| |
|Fax number:|| |
|Mobile number:||+359 888 24 27 28, +359 886 11 35 95|
| ||Enter the Cogen Engineering web site|
|Scope of Activity:||Providing of consultancy, mediation, and elaboration activities in the fields of the Renewable Energy Sources (RES), and the Kyoto Protocol Mechanisms;|
Consultancy and engineering for the implementation of Co-generation installations (gas turbines, gas engines, biomass) and systems for improving of energy efficiency of industrial plants, installations for flue gas cleaning of dust and NOx.
Full range of services:
• Preliminary research and analysis of the opportunities for effective implementation of co-generation installations. Preliminary choosing of the type and the working parameters of the equipment;
• Elaboration of technical documentation for equipment supply and organizing of tenders for suppliers;
• Support during the process of negotiation and signing of the contracts with the respective suppliers;
• Developing of an investment plan and assistance for its realization, including developing of projects that are participating in different tenders within the emissions reduction trading market under the Kyoto Protocol;
• Control during the equipment construction and execution of the delivery;
• Project and Idea evaluation according to the Bulgarian National Standards and assistance during applying and receiving of all of the necessary permits;
• Construction and installation of the equipment;
• Participating in preliminary tests and commissioning.
• Support during equipment operation (inspection, repairs and overhauls).
|References:||Biovet - Peshtera, Kostenets Paper Mill, Polymeri - Devnya, Toplofikatsia - Kazanlak, Vinprom - Peshtera, Kastamonu Bulgaria|
|Foreign partners:||Ambitermo - Portugal, Opcon Bioenergy - Sweden, Turbomach - Switzerland, Braitway - China, Shuangliang Eco-Energy - China, Shengdong - China|
||Thermal engineering, Electric power systems, Renewable Energy Sourses
||Steam turbines, gas turbines, Diesel, petrol, gas, Stirling engines for power generation an thermal engineering, Furnaces, firing systems for lumpy and dusty solid fuels, Burners, firing systems for liquid and gaseous fuels, Steam generators, superheaters, steam boilers, hot-water boilers, Heat exchangers – finned and air HE, evaporators, condensers, recuperators, regenerative HE, preheaters, Feed water, cooling water and condensate treatment systems, deaerators, pressure vessels, Dust extraction, filtering, flue gas desulfurising, NOx reducing systems, 3-phase generators – synchronous, asynchronous, Plants for incineration/ pyrolysis of biomass, Plants for gasification of biomass, Boilers, components and equipment for biomass , Combined heat and power plants