site visitors, readers, customers and contractors of the Publishing House
Last updated: May 2018
- Definitions of personal data
- Categories of personal data processed by the Publishing House
- Reasons and objectives for collecting and processing personal data
- Data portability
- Legal right to use the data
- Shelf life
- Your rights and obligations with respect to your personal data;
- Data security
The site you use, is owned by TL EL MEDIA Ltd., UIC 121428418 with headquarters and address of management in Sofia, Akademik Ivan Estretiev Geshov 104, MOL Lyuben Georgiev, hereinafter referred to as "The Publishing House "Or" we ". For the purposes of maintaining their sites and media channels, as well as subscribing to their readers, the Publishing House stores, processes and uses personal data of users of the site, their readers, customers and partners, hereinafter referred to as "Your Data" or "data".
If you do not agree with the terms, do not provide your data to the Publishing House.
TI EL EL MEDIA reserves the right to change and update this Policy if necessary. We invite you periodically to check this page to make sure you agree to any changes.
Definitions of personal data
According to the new regulation, "personal data" means any information relating to an identifiable natural person or a natural person that can be identified ("data subject"); an identifiable natural person is a person who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by an identifier such as name, identification number, location data, online identifier or one or more signs specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that individual.
Categories of personal data processed by the Publishing House
DIRECTLY COLLECTED DATA
According to the Regulation, we collect, store and process the following data you provide, with each specific data collection we will notify you of the specific purpose or purposes for which they will be used:
- company / organization name
- personal and family name and position
- feedback information, including full postal address (when it comes to print), telephone and email address
In order to better subscribe subscriptions and organize the distribution of our publications, we also collect data on the sector of activity of the company / organization as well as on the direction in which the subscriber works
The publishing house does not deliberately collect and process special categories of personal data, as well as information from children under 16 years of age.
AUTOMATICALLY COLLECTED DATA
In addition to the data you provide to us at registration, we may collect information automatically provided to you by your computer or mobile device. It is collected through the so-called. cookies.
What are cookies?
Cookies or cookies are the way web sites store information locally in the visitor´s web browser. Web sites are used to distinguish and store information about their visitors, to remember their preferences and given statuses on the site (for example, language) or other features of using the site.
Types of cookies used
Session cookies store information temporarily - only within the session of the browser you are using. They serve to store which pages of the site you have visited and how you have accessed some of its content. They do not collect information from your computer or mobile device and are deleted automatically when you leave the website or end your session on your browser.
Analytical cookies are used to store browsing information, such as analyzing site visits, how the visitor has accessed the site, what options are selected, how many pages have been viewed, and so on. The analysis of the information received allows us to make adequate decisions for the improvement and development of the website, to clarify its contents, to eliminate the mistakes, the inaccuracies and the shortcomings. How long analytical cookies are active depends on their purpose.
Third Party Cookies
Like most of these sites, Engineering-Review.com has links to other sites or embedded content from other sites, such as Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, Google+, LinkedIn, partner websites of TLL Media Ltd. .
When you visit these sites or open their content, they may be able to store cookies on your computer or mobile device. These cookies, which we designate as third-party cookies, can not be controlled as either by presence or function. TLL Media Ltd. advises you to search for and understand the information about them and the policy on the relevant third-party cookie websites.
All browsers allow cookie management. From a specially created folder for your browser, you can:
- remove part or all cookies;
- to set up your cookie preferences.
Disable / Block Cookies
Through your browser settings, enter and specify your cookie preferences - they can also be completely banned or blocked. More information about cookies and their management can be found on any of the following sites or on any site you find:
Reasons and objectives for collecting and processing personal data
When do we collect your data?
We may collect and use your personal data if:
- You are visiting or using our Web sites and channels on social networks;
- subscribe to our publications, newsletters, information services;
- Advertise or buy from us advertising and information services;
- Deliver services to the Publishing House;
- Communicate with the Publishing team.
- you are visiting exhibitions and events;
- or otherwise interact with us as a user, business customer, affiliate, (sub) supplier, contractor, or otherwise.
Why would we use your personal information?
The information we collect can serve us to:
- We disseminate our editions, information, materials, and more;
- Create your user / reader account;
- We communicate with you, understand your needs and provide you with better services and information;
- We communicate with you in connection with your subscription to a publication (s) or information channel (s) or other issues related to the publishing activity;
- We submit news related to the activity of the Publishing House, about initiatives, products, offers and offers, studies or other information that we think might be useful and interesting by sending it to your email address;
- We maintain an internal archive;
- We provide reliable, secure and good performance of our information services to improve our products and channels;
- We send emails for promotions of new products, special offers, news and announcements to publishers who are companies in the field (only if you subscribe to the service);
- We personalize your website to suit your interests.
For your publishing activity, your personal information is of paramount importance. We would never provide for commercial purposes or sell your data.
It is possible to share your data only for the following:
- Service providers: for example, developers and hosting companies;
- Consultants and others: for example, accountants and lawyers;
- Business partners: for example, printers;
- Public and state bodies;
- Other officers: for example, when selling or restructuring the Publishing Business.
Legal right to use the data
Your data is used to disseminate the information we create or transfer from other sources, as well as to provide advertising and information services to clients and partners. Depending on the purpose for which the data uses the data, the legal bases may include:
- Your consent, which can be withdrawn at any moment;
- Execution of a contract or need to establish a contractual relationship;
- Compliance with legal obligations;
- Our legitimate interests and grounds;
- Any other legal basis permitted by law.
Date of storage
The data included in your subscriber´s account will be retained from the time you subscribe to any of our editions or services until you withdraw your desire to be a free subscriber and then be deleted.
Under the new Personal Data Protection Regulation (EU 2016/679 - GDPR), your personal data rights include:
- Access your own data;
- Correction (if data is inaccurate)
- Deleting your personal information (right to be forgotten);
- Restrict Administrator Processing;
- Portability of personal data between individual administrators;
- Opposition to the processing of your personal data;
- The data subject may also not be the subject of a decision based solely on automated processing involving profiling that produces legal consequences for the data subject or similarly affects him or her significantly;
- Entitlement to judicial or administrative redress if the rights of the data subject have been violated.
If you subscribe to someone other than yourself, it is your responsibility to inform the person you provide us about the content of this Policy, and to do whatever else is required to do so with your local law.
It is your responsibility that the information and data you provide us are true and accurate.
The publisher assures you that it has taken organizational and technical measures to protect as much as possible unauthorized access or disclosure. We also require our contractors, service providers, to provide the necessary security for your personal information.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to contact the Publishing House for personal data
© TLL Media Ltd. 2018. All rights reserved.