Other publications about
|Address:||12 Asen Yordanov Blvd.|
|Phone number:||+359 2 9786788, 9788114|
|Fax number:||+359 2 9786788, 9788114|
| ||Enter the Controltest Ltd. web site|
|Manager:||Orlin Pavlov, Krum Aleksiev|
|Contact person:||Orlin Pavlov, Krum Aleksiev|
|Scope of Activity:||Non Destructive Testing:|
* Radiographic testing
- Conventional radiography
- Computed radiography
* Ultrasonic testing
* Ultrasonic thickness measurements
* Dye Penetrant testing
* Magnetic-Particle testing
* Magnetic method for testing of steel ropes
* Visual testing
* Leak testing
- Pneumatic testing / Bubble testing; Vacuum Box testing
- Pressure testing of welded joints
- Pressure strength testing with and without bursting
* Continuity of coatings and insulation, insulation disruptive voltage
* Vibration measurements
* Eddy Current testing
- Size and location of surface and subsurface discontinuities
- Thickness measurements of coatings over ferrous and non-ferrous metal
- Sorting of metal materials
* Hardness test: - Vickers, - Rockwell, - Brinell, - Shore
* Dimensional measurements.
* Chemical analysis:
- Atomic emission spectrometry of carbon and stainless steel (incl. “C”, “P”, “S”), aluminum alloys.
- X-Ray spectrometry of steel, aluminum and brass alloys.
* Mechanical properties:
- Tensile test
- Compression test
- Shear test
- Bending test
- Charpy impact test
* Metallography of welded joints and base metal:
Electrical measurements up to 1000 V:
* Loop impedance "phase-protective conductor"
* Resistance of Earthing systems
* Resistance of lightning protection systems
* Insulation resistance
* Safety switches / FI circuit breakers - contact voltage, grounding resistance, tripping time and tripping current
Technical survey of High risk equipment:
* Boilers – steam and water heating with power over 116.3kW
* Metal vessels for fluids in group 2 operating at: PS<16bar; TS<200°C and 100* Vessels for refrigerating systems
* Pipelines for steam 6 bar* Gas equipment and installations
* Lifting systems and mobile platforms
Notified Body No.2413 as per Directive:
* 2010/35/EU – Transportable Pressure Equipment Directive /ÒÐÅD/”.
* 2014/68/EU – Pressure Equipment Directive /ÐÅD/
Approval of permanent joining procedures.
Approval of permanent joining personnel.
Approval of non-destructive testing personnel according to Annex I, 3.1.3
Technical Inspections and Supervising control:
* Dimensional and document control.
* Witness of tests and trial assembly of equipment.
* Inspection of processes, packaging and shipment preparation of final products.
Determining Residual Resource of materials and structures
Integrated Quality Systems Consultants
|Foreign partners:||Applus - RTD, IPSI - France|
||Gasification, coal, oil / primary energy sources, Nuclear power industry, Thermal engineering, Electric power systems
||Test and measurement equipment for nuclear power stations, Test and measurement equipment for thermal engineering and district heating, Electrical measuring and test equipment, Earthing equipment