||Bulgarian Photovoltaic Association
|Address:||42 Vitosha Blvd., fl. 2, ap. 3|
|Phone number:||+359 2 44 222 28|
| ||Enter the Bulgarian Photovoltaic Association web site|
|Scope of Activity:||Bulgarian photovoltaic association (BPVA) is a nonprofit organization unifying more than 400 companies from the renewable energy sector in Bulgaria|
Our members are companies with different profile- producers of solar panels, designers, installers, investors in the construction of photovoltaic power plants, project developers, financial institutions, investment companies and consultancies.
BPVA’s mission is sustainable, low-carbon, modern and corresponding to the European standards energy sector.
BPVA’s objectives are:
• stability and predictability of the legal and regulatory framework for investors in renewable energy;
• full implementation of the Third Energy Package of the European Union;
• promotion of the benefits for Bulgarian citizens and the perspectives for the country from the creation of the European Energy Union;
• support by the national institutions of the new climate and energy targets of the European Union by 2030;
• increase the share of renewable energy in consumption to 50%;
• promote the positive effects for society from the production and consumption of green energy (in terms of climate, health and environment);
• improvement of the conditions for new investments in renewable energy.
|Foreign partners:||SolarPower Europe Bundesverband Solarwirtschaft (BSW)|
||Renewable Energy Sourses